R A Bennell wrote:
Other things can happen too. I think I reported this incident on here a while
back. I was replacing the clutch in
our old 4Runner and went home one afternoon to work on it. No one else home. I
was putting stuff back together and
reached my arm up in over the tranny against the bottom of the cab floor. I got
my hand stuck and could not get it
back out.

One day I was alone in the shop, putting an engine in a Saab 900. I used an air ratchet on the left motor mount bolt, and when the bolt bottomed out, the ratchet jammed my hand against the body. It had a long lever for a throttle, and I couldn't let go to get it to stop hammering my hand into the car. I think I finally got my left hand down there and unplugged the air hose. Next day I started bringing my own Snap-On ratchet to work with a button for a throttle. (boss at that shop would rather I use his tools than worry about getting mine mixed in with his)

Mitch.