The six cylinder 603 is a 3 L.  149 hp and 195 ft/lbs torque (don't know what
the 2.5L is, but about the same as the 617 3L I think).  You want the turbo
version, certainly, as the NA engine is a slug (but runs forever).

The 603 isn't all that common, alas, not used that much in the US.

If you do the swap, you will need a set of springs from the V8 probably -- that
Benz engine is much heavier than the Jeep six.  You will also need a custom
driveshaft, which may be a hassle.

Peter