The gear pump is rather small...I forget all the specs
(they're at home and we decided not to buy the
filtering equipment until we got one car up and
running perfectly. Jason and I will VO to Wisconsin
and back this weekend on a serious test run (picking
up a very nice Case 222 hyrdo-drive garden tractor for
myself)). Anyway, I think the pump had to be about 5
gal/min at 40-100 psi. The pump and motor are coming
from: http://www.vikingpump.com/

BTW, we have the parts to a simple filtration systemt
that we will set up this week - heat/dewater, denim
pre-filter, clear water pump and GE 5-15 micron water
filter. But this is too tedious to do long term, hence
the centrifugal set up described above.

Heat/dewater, prefilter, spin 5 times (so if it takes
30 minutes to do 55 gallons, you let it spin for 2.5
hours) to get to sub micron purity...put in WVO tank.

Chris

--- Bob Rentfro <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Holy Cats, Chris...with what do you plan to power
> your centrifuge?
> So you intend to  run WVO you sent for a spin in
> your centrifuge as fuel?
> Cool.
>
> Bob Rentfro
> '77 300D 141K
> Litchfield Park, AZ

Christopher McCann, Squier Park, Kansas City, Missouri
-1985 300SD, 209K miles, "Wulf"
(http://www.pictureblogger.com/My-1985-Mercedes-Benz-300SD)
-1987 300TD, 149K miles, "Rotkäppchen"
-1976 240D, ManyK miles,  "AKP-Wagen" (Alternativen Kraftstoffs Prüfenlastwagen
= Alternative Fuel Test Vehicle) running WVO/WMO/LO/WATF/WGL/Kero/D2 mix (do
not attempt this unless you are willing to sacrifice your IP and/or injectors,
etc.)

-1998 Toyota Sienna CE, 101K miles, "The Van" - FOR SALE!!!! $6500 (and that's
a good deal).

http://mail.yahoo.com