p.s. those convenient containers are NOT 5 gallon. For
soy (and probably other oils as well), they are 35
lbs...I forget the conversion ratio...its about 4.5
gallons or so.

Chris

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20051003/pl_nm/energy_winter_costs_dc

> > > If heating oil is going up 30+%, you know what
> > that
> > > means for diesel. Costco soybean oil will be
> > cheaper
> > > than the pump at that point.
> >
> > Maybe not.  The farmers who cultivate the soybeans
> > and the railroads and
> > truckers who distribute them will be buying the
> > expensive diesel, too.
> >   I expect this will result in inflation all over
> > the economy.

> __________________________________
> http://mail.yahoo.com

Christopher McCann, Squier Park, Kansas City, Missouri
-1985 300SD, 209K miles, "Wulf"
(http://www.pictureblogger.com/My-1985-Mercedes-Benz-300SD)
-1987 300TD, 149K miles, "Rotkäppchen"
-1976 240D, ManyK miles,  "AKP-Wagen" (Alternativen Kraftstoffs Prüfenlastwagen
= Alternative Fuel Test Vehicle) running WVO/WMO/LO/WATF/WGL/Kero/D2 mix (do
not attempt this unless you are willing to sacrifice your IP and/or injectors,
etc.)

-1998 Toyota Sienna CE, 101K miles, "The Van" - FOR SALE!!!! $6500 (and that's
a good deal).

http://mail.yahoo.com