I won't be doing that, but Rudolf (Diesel) said such a
thing - farmers can grow their own fuel. Oil presses
are not that expensive. His enitre philosophy for the
engine was that by changing the fuel delivery system,
it would run on all sorts of locally available fuels.
WAY ahead of his time. Read a bio of him -
fascinating.

Chris

--- David Goldsmith <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Now all he has to do is organically grow his own
> flax,
> process it himself, and he'll be all set!
>
> DG
>
> --- Bob Rentfro <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > Holy Cats, Chris...with what do you plan to power
> > your centrifuge?
> > So you intend to  run WVO you sent for a spin in
> > your centrifuge as fuel?
> > Cool.
> >
> > Bob Rentfro
> > '77 300D 141K
> > Litchfield Park, AZ

> Yahoo! for Good
> Donate to the Hurricane Katrina relief effort.

Christopher McCann, Squier Park, Kansas City, Missouri
-1985 300SD, 209K miles, "Wulf"
(http://www.pictureblogger.com/My-1985-Mercedes-Benz-300SD)
-1987 300TD, 149K miles, "Rotkäppchen"
-1976 240D, ManyK miles,  "AKP-Wagen" (Alternativen Kraftstoffs Prüfenlastwagen
= Alternative Fuel Test Vehicle) running WVO/WMO/LO/WATF/WGL/Kero/D2 mix (do
not attempt this unless you are willing to sacrifice your IP and/or injectors,
etc.)

-1998 Toyota Sienna CE, 101K miles, "The Van" - FOR SALE!!!! $6500 (and that's
a good deal).

Yahoo! for Good