Thanks Alex.  This is my first brake job on this car.  I had a mechanic
check them last Fall and he said should be fine for a year, but I bought new
rotors, pads and sensors, well, one sensor, lol, and will just change it
all.  I tend to pull wheels a couple of times a year too, just to have a
look at things.

Any tips or things to watch for when taking it all apart ??

Thanks

Ed
300E