On 10 Oct 2005 at 17:01, hue wong wrote:

Hue,

> Check the moter mounts!  This made a HUGE difference
> in my 300td and the synmptoms sound aobu thte same...

Thanks, Hue. I believe they have already been replaced, and I don't
think they could cancel out the kind of vibes I am getting.

------------------

Kaleb,

> check the delivery valves.

Are they located inside the individual pumps inside the injector
pump assy? So, I would pull 5 five pumps, separate them, inspect
the valves, and replace any that looked bad? I don't see any
information in my manual on getting into the pump. I have
experience doing this on other engines, if it is necessary, but I am
probably not equipped for it.

---------

Marshall,

> Check the idle actuator and the overvoltage protection relay.
> Intermittent of either can result in poor idle and perfectly fine
> operation under load.

So, the actuator is Y22 on the diagram, and the relay is K1/1. I see
the picture of the relay in the manual, but it doesn't indicate the
actuator as having a picture. I should be able to follow the BR/BU
wire to it, though. I don't know what readings to expect normally, but
I will see what happens when I take a look at it.

Thank you.