To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Sent: Thursday, June 04, 2009 2:44 PM
Subject: [MBZ] More OIL Questions

I don't see much choice in Mobil 1 here but when I go over the border into the USA, I always look at WalMart to see
what they have.

Do I need to worry about the coding on the jugs or is any reasonably heavy Mobil 1 going to be ok for my old 300D?

So far, I have just stuck with the Shell Rotella oil.

Randy