Hmmm, does that massage come with a "happy ending?"

--R

Rolf wrote:
I *HIGHLY* recommend going to see a chiropractor and getting a deep tissue massage. Otherwise those aches and pains will catch up in 1 - 5 years. I have had 3 motorcycle accidents and half a dozen bicycle accidents all involving cars not looking where they are going. I started riding in the city when I was 14 or so, doing 10-20 mile treks after school in order to get away from my family and the TV.

My last accident took me off the road semi premanently. At least until all the women in my family get over it :D

-Rolf