That's a lot of buckets of water to fetch from the crick a quarter mile below!

At 02:19 PM 8/3/2009, you wrote:
Curt Raymond wrote:
You reminded me that a cement mixer loaded can go almost anywhere. When we had the garage built at our camp we had a slab poured. The camp sits ~1/2 mile back from the road so we had to reinforce our access "road" (more like a trail really) for the truck. Interestingly the roadwork wasn't to get the truck in it was to get it OUT.

You couldn't just refill it with water and watch it leave?

Mitch.

Loren Faeth