Chris writes:

> "I'm afraid unless this stays a real pain the butt for doing
> the wvo thing so that your average person isn't going to want
> to do the work himself"
>
> There are 2 VO pumps in the country - last checked, they sell
> at 90 cents/gallon. If could fill up on VO at $1.50/gallon, I
> wouldn't even THINK of collecting and filtering.
>
> THat's the idea behind my industrial centrifugal oil filter
> (when I get it)...take all the messy work out for people and
> them a BIG FAVOR by selling them VO at $1/gallon...when you
> no longer get posts from me, you'll know I'm in prison for
> some sort of fuel tax evasion.

There was a story published about a farmer, I think somewhere around here,
who was producing far more BD than he could use. He sold it to his friends
as a "cleaning solution." It was up to *them* to determine their actual
usage and any taxes due.

Cleaning solution -- for cleaning out their diesel tanks :)

Lee