From: mercedes-boun...@okiebenz.com
[mailto:mercedes-boun...@okiebenz.com] On Behalf Of LarryT
Sent: Wednesday, October 14, 2009 10:14 AM
To: Mercedes Discussion List
Subject: Re: [MBZ] W124 Motor Mounts & Related Problems

One more question.  Rusty doesn't have the special socket - he suggested
Assenbachertool but the only one I saw there was a 22mm MB Injector tool
- it looks like a hex socket - my memory of the DVs is it having a bunch
of teeth around it so a matching socket would be needed.  The car is not
here so I can't go look -

Any idea where I might find/rent this socket?  Is it a 22mm socket? ($33
above)

Thanks!
Larry

Does your business accept or need to
accept V/MC/AE/Dis?  We have the
best rates & 0% Interest Business loans.
Visit: http://www.merchantreferralsolutions.com/A365706