Larry, et al.
The socket,(from Rusty I think), that I have is made by Kokon from Japan. P/N 4133.
18mm inside with lots of fine teeth.
Call Rusty, he's The Man.
Fred Moir
Lynn MA
Diesel preferred.

At 10:14 AM 10/14/2009, you wrote:
One more question. Rusty doesn't have the special socket - he suggested Assenbachertool but the only one I saw there was a 22mm MB Injector tool - it looks like a hex socket - my memory of the DVs is it having a bunch of teeth around it so a matching socket would be needed. The car is not here so I can't go look - Any idea where I might find/rent this socket? Is it a 22mm socket? ($33 above)
Thanks!
Larry