Torque specs and tool are the same, but I don't know about the internal
parts.

Max

-----Original Message-----
From: mercedes-boun...@okiebenz.com
[mailto:mercedes-boun...@okiebenz.com] On Behalf Of LarryT
Sent: Friday, October 16, 2009 10:08 AM
To: Mercedes Discussion List
Subject: Re: [MBZ] W124 Motor Mounts & Related Problems

Hi Gang -
The PV in the manual for my W123 looks identical to the ones I'll be
servicing shortly in my W124.  I don't have the torque specs for the
W123 PVs - are they the same as the ones in my W124?

May as well change the W123 PV washers too - I suspect they are the
originals with over 312k Miles on it ;-)   Its probably time.  Hopefully
the
same special socket I bought will fit the 123 as well.  It'd probably be
a good idea to change the o-ring, spring and Cu washer as well, right?

Thanks -
LarryT
91 300D
78 240D

Does your business accept or need to
accept V/MC/AE/Dis?  We have the
best rates & 0% Interest Business loans.