From: "Curt Raymond" <curtlud...@yahoo.com>
To: "Diesel List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Sent: Sunday, December 13, 2009 10:08:02 PM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern
Subject: Re: [MBZ] If its not one thing...

Another loop advocate... I've never seen a loop in a brake hardline before..
You guys did notice I said its a hardline right? Runs from the junction block
at the pumpkin to the backing plate.

I'm a little nervous about the junction block giving up threads... I'll hit
everything with PB Blaster before I try anything...

-Curt