From: mercedes-boun...@okiebenz.com [mailto:mercedes-boun...@okiebenz.com]
On Behalf Of Curt Raymond
Sent: Sunday, December 13, 2009 10:08 PM
To: Diesel List
Subject: Re: [MBZ] If its not one thing...

Another loop advocate... I've never seen a loop in a brake hardline before..
You guys did notice I said its a hardline right? Runs from the junction
block at the pumpkin to the backing plate.

I'm a little nervous about the junction block giving up threads... I'll hit
everything with PB Blaster before I try anything...

-Curt

man/listinfo/mercedes_okiebenz.com