Date: Sun, 13 Dec 2009 21:43:58 -0500
From: "Peter T. Arnold" <pm7...@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [MBZ] If its not one thing...
To: Mercedes Discussion List <mercedes@okiebenz.com>

You should not need a flare tool.  Line is available in multiples of
about 6", just loop the portion you don't need.

--
Pete Arnold
2007 HHR

Member of Escapees &
National Camping Travelers, A Masonic Family Camping Club

Curt Raymond wrote:
> Yeah, I'd need a flare tool too. We'll see what our local shops want and/or
> what the dealer wants for the part.

Is the weather as much fun down your way as it is here? Raining right
now, snow some around noon time. My driveway is a slushfest.

Lying on my back replacing a brake line isn't all that much fun,
however if the repair places want a bunch of money for a 10 minute
repair I'll do it...