John Robbins wrote:

BTW, I don't want to be "made rich", I was just curious about the used door thing. The nearest dealer is two hours away, and I really don't want to fool with getting the car there and back for the body work.

I'm amazed at what little beating a body shop is willing to do on a modern car.
Sounds like yours is stretched enough that the options would be new door, new outer skin, or used door, all of which would have a fair bit of paint labor involved. New door shell might be cheaper than used door plus prep work.
AFAIK, there are three levels of new body parts; crap, CAPA certified, and OE.
When a friend put a new hood on his chevy last year, the prices at the local body shop were about $100 for crap and $125 for certified. He went with certified, which seemed to be identical to the old one.

Mitch.