I had someone with Progresssive plow into the side of one of my limos at an
intresection on a motorcycle.  I was fairly pleased with Progressive - but
on the flip side thier adjuster had never touched a limo before, so they
just did what my body guy reccomeneded - which even i thought was a little
over the top.