From: "John Robbins" <je...@msstate.edu>
To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Sent: Wednesday, January 6, 2010 10:46:58 AM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern
Subject: Re: [MBZ] CDI Got "stoned" -- Insurance Question

On 1/6/2010 9:41 AM, pm7...@comcast.net wrote:
> How big was this rock? Did it have a name as in Plymouth Rock?

There is a fist sized dent... it wasn't some little itty bitty rock.

> Need a new door? Was the one on the car 'new'? You expectations are
> too high, you are supposed to be 'made whole', not rich....

Uhhh... it didn't have a dent in it. To be 'made whole' I don't want a
bunch of bondo 1.5" thick on the car.

BTW, I don't want to be "made rich", I was just curious about the used
door thing. The nearest dealer is two hours away, and I really don't
want to fool with getting the car there and back for the body work.

John