Well put Fred. Some of my blood is over there as well. When I read Gary's post, my mind processed it the same as when Jimmy Carter said during his campaign that he would welcome the Vietnam deserters back from Canada. Gary now occupies the same status with me as Jane Fonda and Jimmy Carter. As my USMC DI was fond of saying, "lower than whale S***".

Harry

.

Gary.
I'm usually tolerant of people who know no better than to make such uninformed statements. I thought that you had at least a glimmer of sense, guess I was wrong. The freedoms that you enjoy, including the right to free speech, are rare in this world today. A thin line of Hardees rejects are all that stand between us, including you, and a miserable, short and brutal life. That freedom was and is paid in blood, including some of mine. Please research your subject a little better before you piss me off any further.
Fred Moir
Lynn MA
Diesel preferred