LarryT wrote:
> Ditto -

I'm not moderator here, but c'mon guys.
You can't just read the party line.
Can the party line ever be wrong or bad?
If so, shouldn't we hear about it or reason further?
I have no real opinion about the issue, but I think that there could
be some rationale that could be elucidating to discuss, if it were not
so inflammatory.  While we may not like to hear the dialog, these
types of thoughts are not expressed from a mind with a vacuum inside,
but from a mind with a reason - I mean, it is known that there are
plenty of veterans here, hence, that type of rhetoric does not come
without forethought, really.  If that type of rhetoric does come
without forethought, then we agree, there is a mind with a vacuum
inside.  Perhaps we could listen prior to our flame throwers?  We all
have our reasons, don't we?  Let's shoot the redcoats, not the army of
the republic.
mao