From: mercedes-boun...@okiebenz.com [mailto:mercedes-boun...@okiebenz.com]
On Behalf Of LarryT
Sent: Monday, March 15, 2010 7:06 PM
To: Mercedes Discussion List
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Ign Switch / GP Relay / Preglow Light

Thanks Mitch -- That clears it up perfectly!  I was afraid I was missing
something important.

BTW - I rec'd the new GP Relay from Rusty today and installed it.  No
problems - it fit perfectly and the car starts as it should.  Unfortunately,

we won't know how it starts after spending a cool night outside.

One thing I noticed though - the new one that came in a Hella box, had a
large fuse strip across one end.   It was hidden by the cover once installed

but the one I removed (with a MB sticker on it) didn't have a exposed fuse.
I suppose there may have been one inside the case.

Does anyone know for sure?

Thx
Larry
91 300D

OilAnalysis Time?
Looking for Weber Parts or Porsche Posters?
www.youroil.net