Sent: Sunday, October 30, 2005 8:07 PM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] 1982 240D TURBO, YES TURBO

I want another 240D.......I am in the NE....What is the asking price?

Mike
----- Original Message ----- From: "Tom Scordato" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Sunday, October 30, 2005 7:59 PM

Boy thanks for the responce and on a Sunday evening to boot.  I will go
look
at it.  I do not think I want it after having heard from the group.  But
will pass on infor to anyone interested.  Car is located in Northeast.

Regards
Tom Scordato
Bellefonte PA
----- Original Message ----- From: "redghost" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Sunday, October 30, 2005 7:43 PM

OOOOh, I do not want to lower Gump's power.  EGR is a bad thing, since
I would have to engineer a way to put a BB in to block the valve.  Will
just stick with the blow drier idea