No issues welding the wheels on, just grind off when you need to, and you're
set.

On Jun 22, 2010 11:17 PM, "Allan Streib" <str...@cs.indiana.edu> wrote:

Jim Cathey <j...@windwireless.net> writes:

> All the stress that sheared the key ended up swaging i...
I fooled with it for a while longer tonight.  Lacking any chisels small
enough to really get in there, I tried various screwdrivers and other
likely implements, all to no avail.  Drenched in sweat and pissed off,
in a fit of anger I grabbed the Harbor Freight MIG and welded the wheels
to the axles.  I may regret this at some point, but at least I can get
the grass cut again.

Allan
--
1983 300D