Tim,

Are you saying you own a Ford Escape?

I ask because that is one vehicle I was seriously considering, albeit a used
one.  I'm not sure if that's where I will end up due to budgetary constraints,
but I had narrowed it down to a Ford Escape, Honda CR-V and Hyundai Santa Fe.

I would like to know what your opinions are of the Escape in general if you
don't mind....

Thanks,

Dan