Taking a guess, I would guess it's not tire pressures.  Not the few pounds
over factory settings you mention anyway.  I can't imagine a 14 inch tires,
and the type of aspect ratio most 14 tires come with, to be able to product
a situation that "darts", unless there is more to it.  Easy to put them back
to factory and see if it handles as it should.

I would check, or have rechecked all torque figures on the bolts of parts
worked on.  Also for bearing play if any.  Does it dart while just doing
down the road, under breaking, after a steering wheel input ??  It's also
possible that something not quite right at the rear end, can effect the
handling , and feel of the front.

And we are talking about darting on a smooth road, not tram tracking, right?

Use caution until you find the problem and get it sorted out.

Ed
300E