Max Dillon wrote:
There is a General Altimax HP tire in 195/65R15 91H for only $66 per tire,
but no test results to see objective data about how it stacks up...

I have those on an Olds Achieva. Rated at 51psi, I keep them at least 40psi.
Hmm, that gives me an idea. I blew them up to 51 last month, maybe I'll regain some snow traction if I drop them back to 40. If you run them on a Mercedes weight car at 30psi it will probably feel like you're driving on flat tires. I sorted the tire rack reviews lowest first, and most of what I see people complaining about could be explained by under inflation.