I signed up with Mint.com when they first came out, but got scared off by the
amount of confidential information they hold, so I bailed.  I suspect the same
has occurred with other subscribers, and as a result I don't think they are
doing that well.

I use a Mac application called iBank that does much the same, but in the case
of the app everything in the way of access is stored locally rather than on
their servers.

Granted, you could still be compromised, but the same could be said for doing
your own online banking or credit card accounts, too.

Dan