Randy Bennell <rbenn...@bennell.ca> writes:

> There are good people out there. It just is a bit hard to find them.

Often times it is a case of "you get what you pay for."  There is a
local Mercedes indy in my town.  He is excellent, but not cheap.  He is
a one-man shop (his wife does books and answers the phone).  When I've
taken my car there for the occasional job that I was just to busy to get
to myself, I've felt the hit in my checking account but never had to
return to have anything re-done and never felt it was anything other
than top-notch workmanship.  That's worth paying for, IMO.

Allan
--
1983 300D