The chairman was kind enough to donate to me an OM616. So it is time to pass the generosity on. I have a 78 OM616 that I will pass on to anyone who wants it. It is supposed to be a good engine. The IP is screwed up, but probably is a rebuildable core for a rebuilt IP.

This has the big holes for the old loop type glow plugs. It is easily converted to pencil type. Any takers can email me off list.

Pay the freight or come-n-get-it

Alternately, you can have an 80 OM616 with a good IP but a bad cylinder. Probably needs new sleeves and maybe pistons.