On 29/07/2011 2:34 PM, relng...@aol.com wrote:
....For some reason I can't stop looking at that ghastly tarted-up W140
with the wing, ground effects, and huge AMG wheels.  Looks like Carat
Duchatelet got hold of it...

I also was puzzled by the thing. It was brought by two Asian guys and I
never figured out what the point was. Everyone was too polite to egg it.

RLE
The simple answer is that their taste is different than yours.

They are much younger (I am guessing) and Asian. Why should they think like we do?

I say, "more power to them". It helps to keep the auto hobby alive and moving forward.

I see things all the time that I sort of like but would not wish to own. - Like the new Camaro and what is the other one - Dodge something or other.

Randy