> ...And Roger, if you're car was one vote short of winning, doesn't that
> mean it drew for 1st place?..

No. People's choice is just a paper ballot vote for the car they liked
best. There is no second place.

> ....Although I do agree with you in the regard that a near new MB which
> has had a professional detail done, is not deserving to win a show, an old
> MB which was restored by the owner back to a concourse standard is
> deserving......

If you are thinking that I have had a professional detailer do my car, let
me tell you that I do it all myself. Just tonight (Friday) I spent about two
hours+ claying, polishing, sealing and waxing the right side of the car and
every swirl mark and finger scuff is gone. I have two weeks to finish it
but will likely be done late next week. Of course, it's out going someplace
nearly every day. And the 944 got rained on this week on the way home from the
alignment shop (17 miles away) so it needs a bath, perhaps tomorrow since
all my yard work is caught up.

One makes the time, if need be.

RLE