RLE wrote: "If you are thinking that I have had a professional detailer do my
car, let me tell you that I do it all myself. Just tonight (Friday) I spent
about two
hours+ claying, polishing, sealing and waxing the right side of the car hours+
and every swirl mark and finger scuff is gone. I have two weeks to finish it
but will likely be done late next week."

I had heard about using the clay to help with paint work/detailing for several
years.  But, I only tried it about 3 years ago.  Clay is amazing and produces
some amazing results.  I would recommended every car owner do this at least
once.  You will be amazed the difference it will make.  AND because you have
removed the surface grit and contaminants, it will make every cleaning
/detailing project easier.

Donald H. Snook