As some of you may know I run a small earthmoving business. For the last year I have been fighting the council to be able to park my truck at my home and some of my 'lovely' neighbours have been trying to stop me. Anyway last week the Council made their decision and the truck has to go.

Last night I get an email that someone has commented on my business at a website I advertise on
http://www.truelocal.com.au//business/dingo-diggers-plus/adelaide
Obviously I am not happy about the comment and as stated will try and get something done about it. The comment is easy enough to get removed but it is the malice behind it that annoys me. So the question to those who know about this sort of thing, can the cops trace the person who made the comment or is it near to impossible. Obviously I can't access the required information to find out who wrote that garbage. I can't think of anyone that I have worked for that would have said that, I always ensure that the job gets done to the satisfaction of the customer and give them the opportunity to inspect the work and sign off on it. So my suspicion is that it is to do with the Council battle and those involved. Anyway I would think that the cops have better things to do than deal with this but public defamation is a relatively serious thing.

Hendrik
who is not a happy camper