Hendrik,

I find it fruitless to argue with stupid people.... they are so much better
at it they almost alway wear you down... Whoever it is, they will sooner or
later reveal themselves because they are addicted to being the neighborhood
nazi so they will have to come for another "fix.

Since you are down under,, invite them for a beer and a brawl with ya
mates.... I'm sure a good dustup with your friends as wittnesses will rewind
their attitude.... ;)))

Remember, a good Lawyer knows the law.. a great Lawyer knows the Judge...