Huh? He took a design from Crosman, changed it a bit and then used it to try and make a profit? To me it looks like he was trying to undercut Crosman and when the Chinese undercut him, got the poo poos. Anyway airguns are a prohibited/restricted item in Oz so we'll not be seeing a flood of cheap Chinese guns.

Hendrik
who lives in Chinas big mine

Mitch Haley wrote:
Then his design, made on the tooling that he paid for, started to flood the US market for about 2/3 what he was charging for a properly built rifle. He didn't order any more after the factory started selling them to other importers.

Mitch.