Today I hooked my gauge to the operating, regulating (not working or modulator) port and I get no pressure. According to the semi useful ATSG book, that means pull the governor and clean out. I dont see any way of doing this on a 190D without pulling the trans. In fact, I just tried to pull one of a bad trans that was out of the car and I could not do it either. I just could not get a couple of c clip things out I needed to, probably dont have the tools for it. Anyway, I have several spare trannies laying around but before I do a swap for the 3rd time on this car, would some of that trans X or something like that potentially free up the governor? It appears the weights spinning around move a valve in and out, I assume the valve is sticking. I know that trans x might work with a stuck valve in the valve body but was not sure if it might help this situation. Any other ideas?