All the various mobos I have bought come with a CD and instructions on how to install the drivers for your OS install. I have not had any issues with winders thinking it was being stolen, seemed happy enough with the new hardware. Make sure your vid card and hard drives and CD/DVD drives etc will plug into the new board -- a lot of them are now SATA and don't have enough connectors for old drives.

Newegg had some daily deal the other day for a package like that.

--R