Jaime,

I was thinking about sending my Becker in to Ed for just that - adding the aux
input.  Do you have his contact information these days?

I really liked the stock stereo in my 91 300E, so I may return this one to the
original.  I saw the amps and related goodies in the trunk when I was cleaning
it the other day.

Thanks,

Dan