Thanks everyone from some great suggestions. I have decided to try most all of
them. I have rented an ozone generator for 2 days for $50.00. Before I use it I
will clean the entire interior thoroughly and install the 4 new cabin filters.
After I finish, I plan on alternating coffee and baking soda in containers at
night and putting sheets of fabric softener under the seats. It may be overkill
but my wife gets migraines and I just plain can't stand the smell. Other than
that and the fact that the sunroof has to be repaired I am generally happy with
the car. It is a cool color (Black Opal) which looks black from afar but
blue/green up close or in the sun. The drivers seat has a 4" tear from wear,
but I have already gotten my Leatherique kit in and that will be repaired this
weekend as well. It is my first W210 to own and I am looking forward to seeing
how it does.

Rusty Cullens
BuyMBparts, Inc.
www.buyMBparts.biz