Thanks everyone from some great suggestions. I have decided to try most all of them. I have rented an ozone generator for 2 days for $50.00. Before I use it I will clean the entire interior thoroughly and install the 4 new cabin filters. After I finish, I plan on alternating coffee and baking soda in containers at night and putting sheets of fabric softener under the seats.

Opinions follow, beware!

Cleaning: Most excellent!  Not sure whether ammonia or vinegar
(or both!) is the best solvent for this grime, but I bet you'll
find out.  I like my homemade window cleaner (ammonia/alcohol
mix in a spray bottle) for glass and hard surfaces.  Get them
all, for sure.

Ozone: Sounds good, attack it at the source.  I have a thrift-shop
ozone generator I got for cheap years ago, but I've not yet had
occasion to use it.  Have been warned about potential damage to
rubber, plastic, and fabrics if overused.

Coffee/BS: they are absorbants, sucking up what migrates out of the
vehicle into the air.  How better than leaving windows open so
migrations can just leave?

Softener, Febreze, etc.: Pew!  Adds to the problem IMHO.

-- Jim