On 01/03/2012 12:51 PM, Fmiser wrote:
Curt Raymond wrote:
This is a good excuse for you to weld.
That post was from Kevin.  I know he is amazing - but welding
without being able to see would be quite a trick.

Kevin, if you _do_ weld - I'd sure like to know how you do it!

--    Philip

Now come one Philip. If he is going to drive the car while blind, then I fail to understand why he cannot also weld it.

Randy

By the way, I had a client who was blind. Used to come to my office with his guide dog etc. He was telling me about painting the inside of his home. I must admit that I wondered what sort of job he did.