I do not want or like too many surprises after having Gump.  With the current
search for viable cabriolet fun, I take a ground cloth and ramps to every car I
look at.    Good way to get underneath for a cursory peek for leaks and
weirdness.  If it is good enough to pass that inspection, then I am having my
indy do an extended comb through.  So far the w107 on review do not meet spec
to waste 4 hours shop time for full cavity probe

clay

1972 220D - Gump - She is green, simple and ran
1995 E300D - Cleo - Used by the Queen of Denial
POS 1987 SDL - Beware Nigerian Scammers