OK, going to get a carboy and toss my change in there.  slowly build a spare
parts home, as I did for Gump.  Right now, I am clearing that Gump shelf and
tossing it all onto flea bay

clay

1974 450sl -  Frosch - Two tone green
1972 220D - Gump - She is green, simple and ran
1995 E300D - Cleo - Used by the Queen of Denial
POS 1987 SDL - Beware Nigerian Scammers