DieHard's been working fine for me for 32 years, and I know 'zackly where to find 'em when I need one. Others have their, and maybe even better, preferences, and that's OK, too.

Wilton

----- Original Message ----- From: "Randy Bennell" <rbenn...@bennell.ca>
To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Sent: Monday, April 02, 2012 3:12 PM
Subject: [MBZ] Battery preferences?

It looks like I am going to have to acquire a battery for my 76 300D before I start using it this spring.

Any preferences out there, apart from just going to a dealer for one branded MB? I have not called the dealer but my guess is that they won't have one in stock here in Winnipeg. Not many of these old cars around here.

My basic take on it is that the biggest battery that will fit in the spot is the answer. The current one is big by gasser standards as we all expect.

Randy