Craig wrote:
> I got some from the Chemistry Stockroom at UT Austin to clean out a
> laser's cooling system while I was a grad student -- real potent stuff.
>
> Why not just ingest a somewhat larger quantity of the more dilute stuff
> from your drug store?

The 30% food grade stuff has efficiency recommended by the people that
know the uses for this product.  One of my sons studied it online
years ago, but we lost interest since it was such a controlled
substance and not available.  If we could source it easily, it was
intended to promote good health during of seasonal sickness outbreaks.
 I don't know if it has other cures, but I imagine it might.  The
dilute stuff is a good mouthwash.
mao