I wondered about mounts. Mine are in good shape, but I haven't crawled under to
check the dogbone on the back of the engine. Probably should do that.

I know my son's 2005 needs mounts. I was going to do his and see how much of a
job it was before tackling mine...

Dan who needs to look at the forums once in a while