OMG!!! You mean I can't have Oprah telling me what to do? Horrors!!! I would be lost!!!

--R

On 6/7/12 10:04 AM, Dan Penoff wrote:
That's why it's not a good idea to have dish in Florida.

When a hurricane blows through you risk losing TV signals, which means you have
to resort to radio or some other means of mass communication for weather and
emergency information.

Dan