Sent: Saturday, June 30, 2012 7:20 PM
To: Mercedes Discussion List
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Heat wave

I'm close... maine lobsters were on sale at the market today... they're
suffering... I mean, they're cooking right now.

And oh yeah, it was mid 90s here, but the car thermometer suggested it was
around 100 all day.  Some MB content... I got bored driving modern stuff
around all day, so I took my recent 4.5 acquisition for a ride to the
market.  I was happy to see it no longer runs hot after a good citric acid
flush a few weeks ago.  I just finished some brake work and servicing the
transmission this week, so its finally "safe' to drive.

Jaime
-drinking a half liter of schneider weisse while the lobsters cook in some
left over pilsner.